Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Random Student Selector

I created a new Random Student Selector that is based on Flash instead of server scripting. This should allow the random selections to work faster and reduce the load on my server, providing you with better service. The program works using the same logic as the server scripted version with the added benefit that if a student comes in late you can add their name to the list. They will be entered into the list of selectable names as though they had just answer the last question before they entered the classroom.

It appears that the server scripted version has been very popular. Since I don't particularly care to have advertising when I am using a web page in my classroom I'm going to try an experiment and see if people will donate to keep the ad's off this page.

No comments: