Interactive Addition Practice
Interactive Multiplication Practice
- Each time you visit the page a new set of problems will be displayed.
- You can check your work as you go by typing them below the problem to see if you got the right answer or you can display all of the answers to print an answer key.
- Typing the answers online also keeps track of your current score for the worksheet.
- By default 1 row of problems are shown but more can be added a row at a time.
- The worksheets are also very print friendly, in that they remove all excess instructions, links, etc....
- You can adjust the size of the problems at the top of the page.
Please leave suggestions on how to improve these pages.