Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Teaching graphing


My algebra students are stuggling with the concept of graphing so I've created a couple of Flash modules that facilitate teaching graphs. One of them you can simply put points on the graph by clicking and it will tell you the coordinates on the graph. The other one allows you to click two points on the graph to draw a line segment and change the line segment into an equality or inequality graph.

This post is just to see if there is some interest in these modules. I'm looking for some math teachers out there that might be interesting in testing it out for me and giving me some feedback before I post it for free on the internet.

You can put this module into a powerpoint, show it in a web page, or run it as a program.

Please post a comment if this sounds interesting to you.

No comments: