Friday, January 26, 2007

New moodle flash question type

I've finally release the first version of my new question type that uses the Student Line Grapher to implement a new Moodle question type that I made to record the answers of students responses to equations and inequality graphs.

My goal was to make a question type that could be adapted to different types of questions depending on the flash module that was used. The possibilities are endless: line graphs, plotting points, graphing shapes and there transformations, polynomial graphs, etc.... The beauty of my design is that it can be easily changed by simply changing the flash module as long as you can make the flash module come up with a text answer.

This version is a first rough draft so I'm hoping to get some good feedback and be able to make lots of improvements.

Checkout the discussion here or if your not a Moodler please post your thoughts.
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=63471

No comments: