- Interactive Multiplication Table:
Simply set the size of the multiplication table and students can then fill in the answers. The computer will check their work as they go. Indicating if it is right or wrong with red and green backgrounds.
- Interactive Subtraction Worksheets
- Interactive Subtraction 1 Worksheet:
Subtraction problems with only positive answers. Like all of the other worksheets you can check your answers as you go, print the worksheet and answer key.
- Interactive Subtraction 2 Worksheet:
Subtraction problems with positive and negative answers. Like all of the other worksheets you can check your answers as you go, print the worksheet and answer key.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Two more activities have been added to the series of interactive math worksheets available at aschool.us/scripts/math
Friday, April 27, 2012
Interactive Addition Practice
Interactive Multiplication Practice
- Each time you visit the page a new set of problems will be displayed.
- You can check your work as you go by typing them below the problem to see if you got the right answer or you can display all of the answers to print an answer key.
- Typing the answers online also keeps track of your current score for the worksheet.
- By default 1 row of problems are shown but more can be added a row at a time.
- The worksheets are also very print friendly, in that they remove all excess instructions, links, etc....
- You can adjust the size of the problems at the top of the page.
Please leave suggestions on how to improve these pages.